The Charles Henderson Child Health Center is the leading provider of child healthcare in Pike County, and all surrounding areas.
We provide total pediatric care including:
- Care from birth until 19 years of age for medical patients
- Care from birth until 13 years of age for dental patients
- 3 Full Time Board Certified Pediatricians
- 2 Pediatric Dentists
- 2 Certified Registered Nurse Practitioners
- Psychological assessment and therapy available
- Complete lab and radiology facilities
- Bright and friendly atmosphere
We Have a Prescription for Reading
Doctors at Charles Henderson Child Health Center have a prescription for all children age’s 6 months to 5 years who are being seen for well baby appointments. The Center has a program encouraging all children from infancy to school age to become acquainted with books and to learn to love them.