CouponChief.com’s Retail Savings Guide for People with Disabilities provides a detailed look at ways those with disabilities can stretch their dollars. Discounts, services, and special offers are widely available, but very few businesses will mention their willingness to help simply because the risk of offending someone is just too big to risk saying something. Managing a disability can be tough, but you don’t have to handle it all by yourself. The bottom line is: if you can save money, why not do it?”
This website provides research on special offers and discounts available to individuals with disabilities, senior citizens, women, and veterans, in our series of guides to help you find ways to save money.
- Assistive Technology for Those with Disability;
- Caregivers, Healthcare Access, and Financial Help;
- Educational Assistance for Americans with Disabilities;
- Tax Help for People with Disabilities;
- Transportation Help;
- Utilities Discounts and Help.